Sunday, July 14, 2013

Beautiful Sabbath

What a beautiful Sabbath day it is today! It was wonderful to wake up to the sunshine pouring into my windows, and hearing my sweet baby girl just talking away in her bed. She is growing and changing so much and doesnt depend on me as much. I love it when she wakes up so happy.

Church was wonderful and the talks were great. The fellowship with those I came in contact with was amazing. I was lucky enough to teach a few wonderful young beautiful women. I am so thankful I have been able to watch them grow and prosper and strengthen their testimonies of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. They are all amazing and wonderful bright lights in my life. THey strengthen me and uplift me and I dont even now that they know that. I am pleased to be a part of their lives.

Warm sunny weather leads us to the pool at mom and dads. It was great day for laying out and getting a tan so that I can work on it for Florida.

I am so ready for our vacation to Panama City Beach. In 30 days from today we will be on our way and ready for relaxation on the beach for 4 days! It is going to be so great. I cant wait to take Maddie there for the first time! It is going to be so much Fun!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment