Monday, May 13, 2013

My 1st Mothers Day!

Yesterday was my 1st Mothers day! It was a fantastic day too! Sean made it a special day for me. It started the night before when they took me out to dinner at Olive Garden and Maddie was so fantastic. We went flower shopping and then got groceries. Sean went to the mall to do a bit of mothers day shopping and I got to go to Maurices and do some shopping myself. It was so nice to look around and not worry about anything. Sunday I woke up and was able to shower with out the worry of hurrying. Sean made me some breakfast and gave me my wonderful gift. The card was perfect the willow tree angel and the charm for my bracelet absolutely made my day. I was so excited. I am so thankful for all that he does to take care of me. It was nice to nap and relax and to be taken care of. He was so great to take care of Maddie also. We visited my mom for a few and enjoyed my cards. Over all my 1st Mothers day was wonderful. I discovered while taking care of my teething baby just how much I enjoyed being a mom and how much joy that it brought to my life.I know that staying up all night holding her and soothing her while she is restless is just one of the joys of my life as a mom. I know that I will have so many more oppertunities to help her and care for her. I am thankful for Heavenly Father trusting me enough to let me have a beautiful child and care for her and raise her to be the wonderful Daughter of God that she is.

Happy Mothers DAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment