Monday, May 6, 2013

Spring Time

Spring has sprung. Flowers are blooming every where. I love the weather and the sunshine. I love even more that I am able to enjoy it every day. Being a stay at home mom has been the best blessing in my life. I am more than thankful for all that I have been given. I know that I will be blessed because my daughter will be able to learn and grow at home with her mommy.

I just finished the spring semester of classes and I am so excited. Being done with classes is amazing. It means more time with my sweet baby girl. I love to spend time with her. I am getting very close to being done with school and it is awesome. I love the classes but cant wait to see what else life has in store for me.

Maddie is the highlight of our lives. She has brought so much love and joy to our lives that I dont know what we would do without her. She amazes me every day. She is 3 months old and has the best smile ever. I love to see her smile and her dimples they are so cute. She gets so excited to see both Sean and I and it is amazing. She has rolled over, and scoots every where on her belly. Today she held onto a toy and played with it. She absolutely loved it so much. Her hands are so tiny she has a hard time grasping onto things. She isnt much of a shopper but we will change that! I cant wait for all of the adventures that the summer will bring to our home and to our lives.

Sean is working on his bachelors in Finance and just added accounting. I am beyond proud of him for all of his hard work. He is definately the bread winner in our home. He is working so hard for Maddie and I and we are so thankful for his love, dedication, support and help. We are thankful it is summer session and that he will be home more often and not have as much class work to do so that we can spend more time with him.

For me, I am on a journey of becoming healthier and being a more positive happy person. There is no reason in life to be unhappy and negative. Life is too short for those things.

Hug your loved ones, pray daily, love your family, and count your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment