Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Where has time gone??

Wow it seems that life goes by so quickly. Now that we have a baby it seems to go even quicker. I am so thankful for the life and family that I have. Hard to believe that we are going to celebrate our 4 year anniversary this week. It seems like just yesterday we were going on our first date and moving into our home! It is so amazing to know that we are members of the church of Jesus Christ of Lattre Day Saints. I am thankful to have the gospel and all the wonderful blessings that I can have. I am thankful that my hubby and I are were sealed for all of time and eternity and that our sweet baby was born unto our covenent and that she is going to be sealed to us for all of time and eternity. I am so greatful for all of the blessings that god has given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment