Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What a beautiful day that it is in our surroundings. I am so thankful for the mild winter that we encountered and hope that our spring and summer are as mild as the winter was. Yes that means that the first day of Spring has sprung. Today my frog class had school pictures and it was really fun especially for me because it was my first time. I am loving all of these things that I get to do for and with these amazing kids. I am thankful that Heavenly Father put this job into my path. Even though last week I got a call from another job, and I was interested so I called about it and well I never got a return call but oh well must not of been in his plan. I think I am meant to stay at Gateway at least until we can afford for me to stay home and be a mommy. I did find out today that the bleeding that is going on is still normal from the miscarriage and the placenta that was sent out to be tested had no signs of trouble for future children. I felt so blessed and relieved when I heard that news today. I knew that Heavenly Father really knew what was best for us. I am thankful for the priesthood in my home and the blessings that I am able to gain from it and from being faithful to Heavenly Father. I have found that my new job keeps me busy and keeps me looking good. I have really took a change in my appearance and my weight. I have been dropping the pounds and feel so good about myself. I love to get up in the mornings and take care of myself and put on pretty clothes and shoes as well as do my hair and make up and it all looks right together. I dont feel grungy anymore when I go to work. I am thankful for all of the blessings that i have in my life and my surroundings. I am very thankful today for the house that I was blessed to have the oppertunity to move into. It has been fantastic and I wouldnt trade it for the world. We have windows and they are fantastic the house is clean and secure and is really amazing. We are looking forward to having a big cook out at our house really soon! I am itching to have it all together.

Life seems so fantastic right now even though so much ahs happened through my life in the past few months but it is all for a reason and we will get through it and know matter what I have heavenly father and my family on my side to be there and support me. I love every minute of thinking about having a baby and looking at baby clothes.

School is getting closer to coming to a close for the semester and I am going to take the next semester off I do believe. I am ok with just working and laying by the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment