Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wow what a wonderful day that it has been. I have been so blessed today in so many ways. It started out a bit rocky with my shorts blowing out as soon as I got into the car. But my kids loving and joyful smiles made all the difference. We had a great sensory day and it was fantastic fun. We even ventured outside in the afternoon. The weather is perfect and beautiful. I am in love with all of the windows that are in my house, and being able to open them. I had so much fun with my amazing kiddo's. I came home to a pretty clean house, and dinner about to be prepared for the missionaries to eat with us. We had Airyonna over and she was so great. Hearing her sing and dance in the kitchen while I was doing dishes and Sean cooking made me feel better about the baby thing because I know that it will happen and it will be so amazing when it does. I know that some day we will be working together and have our children joining in. I am really excited to see the changes that Heavenly Father has in store for us. I am actually starting to feel like I love myself for me. I feel good about my weight and my over all composition. I love my hair and getting it done makes me feel so good about myself.

The gospel has changed my life in so many ways and I am so thankful for it. I am able to learn more about myself and the plan that Heavenly Father has in store for me. No matter what others think or feel about my faith I truly believe it is true and that it is right. I feel at home when I am at church. I can def feel the spirit all the time. i am keeping my life and surroundings clear so that I never loose the voice of the spirit. I know it is a direct revelation from my father in Heaven. I am thankful for being able to get to know some new members and to be a friend to them.

My eternal bond is ever strong and I love it. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have of it.

I am in love with bargin shopping so much I can hardly make myself shop at places and pay regular price. I love shopping at the Goodwill and being able to get the things that I need. I feel like it is good for me and my family and allows us to be more frugal, and thrifty.

Life is amazing and I cant wait to explore the rest of it and find out all that is in store for me and my family. I am ready to have a little family of my own. It will make things so fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment